25 4 / 2013
Today we are rolling out a brand new feature to help you sell faster & hassle free on the internet.
On the back of a lot of features focused at helping our sellers sell better in every channel with Improved Seller dashboard, Facebook app, Shopo widgets, Shopo teams. Today we take one step further from basic widgets to full blown shopping cart wherever you want. Be it your blog, personal website or other websites which write about your product.
A lot of our sellers are active bloggers or get covered in various design & product blog. We believe that more number of steps to complete has direct relationship with number of people who abandon the shopping cart.
How about doing it this way?
You write about your latest product and the story behind it. The customer loves the product and wants to own it right away.
Right now, the only option is to add a link and let people go to an external website and buy the product. Shopo wants to change that and have the payment done right in your blog and once the payment is confirmed, collect just the shipping address.
Hassle free, Super fast and absolutely secure. We believe this cuts short all the turns a user needs to take from external website, login/signup, address and payments to just two step pay and drop in your shipping address!
How can you try it?
If you are an existing seller, logon to your shopo seller dashboard and in the products page, you should see a link to generate the html snippet code. You can copy paste the code wherever you want.
Go ahead and try it out now! http://my.shopo.in/products
OR sign up as a new seller and join 1000+ designers at Shopo.in
Go ahead give us a try?
Buy the Black and White beauties from Pink Lettuce!
24 3 / 2013
Hello there, we are so excited to announce the launch of the teams feature, we feel it’s like the start of a new chapter. Wondering what all the fuss is about? Being an entrepreneur/designer is incredibly brave for many reasons, and our main goal at Shopo is to to support you and help you reach a wide audience.
We aim to grow by focusing on our sellers, and the best way to do that better is by forming teams. We can support you better, organize workshops and meet ups and much more. You can also interact with fellow sellers in your team, get tips, recommendations, and make you friends :)
As a start we have formed teams city wise, we will soon open for interest based teams such as home décor sellers, green sellers etc. This feature is currently open for the Chennai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad sellers. We will soon launch it for the other cities.
How do I join?
Sellers from Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad will be receiving an invitation to join. If we have missed out inviting a seller from your city you can send an invite by
1. Click the view team
2. Invite other seller’s button
3. In the drop down box, select the store name of the seller you wish to invite. The invite will be then approved by the admin. A link to join the team will be then sent to the seller to join.
How do I start a new discussion?
Click on the Start new discussion button, type out your message and you are ready to post! You can even add pictures. Since this is a public forum, sellers can report a post as abuse/spam if it is found inappropriate.
How do I reply to an existing post?
Click on view thread, below the post you will see a space where you can reply. It looks like this
What is an event and how do I create one?
If we are organizing a meet up or a work shop in your city we will put up an event with the time, place and description and you can choose to confirm your presence by clicking on the I am going option button. You will receive an email and sms reminder a day before the event.
You can create an event too! If you wish to let sellers know of an exhibition or something interesting happening in your city you can create an event with the following steps.
1. Click on Create Event
2. Add in details such as Name, Description, Time
3. Invite your fellow sellers from your team
So what are you waiting for, go ahead and say hello. Your team is waiting :)
01 3 / 2013
What is it called?
Shopo seller widgets to put it simple.
What does it do?
Put it simply, you will find tools that you can use to share a product, group of products anywhere you like. You have a wordpress blog? Tumblr blog or your own, you can simply copy paste a generated code and you can show off your product to everyone on your website:)
Why should i use the widgets?
Sellers: Imagine writing a long blogpost about your new product and how do you share it in a way that users will click if they want to buy?
Shopo widget comes with a small preview of your products or product complete with Name,description, price and a BUY NOW button!
Your visitors can see your shop logo, a preview of the product and can choose to directly add the product to cart :)
Visitors: It helps them buy a product swift and fast. Read about that particular product and they like it and now they can just add it to tehir cart in shopo.in by simply clicking on buy now button without spending time on reading everything from related products to policies.
How do i get started with widgets for my shop?
- Head to Shopo.in widgets page
- We currently support horizontal and vertical widgets with number of products configurable. Our suggestion is that for blogs and website, vertical widgets are best suited but that is just our preference:)
- My favorite one is the preview of a single product that you can share.
Just enter the URL of the product you would like to share and hit on the generate code button and copy the snippet. Feel free to paste this where you would like the product to be displayed and you can now see your favorite product displayed in a nice looking box:).
PS: If you think this features helps you a little hifi our engineer @imagesh
16 1 / 2013
Dear Sellers, we have been working at making your shop at Shopo better and easier to use.
We launched a newer revamped my.shopo.in to all you this weekend!! What we set out to achieve through this dashboard are:
1. Easy to use and also that loads fast on slow internet
2. Ability to integrate your shop across social platforms like Facebook & Twitter easily
3. Understand your customers and also talk to them directly
4. Make seller support better so you don’t have to spend more than a day to get the issue fixed. We now have an SLA (Service Level Agreement) :)
5. Get the best deals from Shipping to Photography for you
Here is what you can checkout once you logon to your shop dashboard at MY.SHOPO.IN
1. We have the dashboard a lot simpler, lighter and easier to use. You can process your orders, add products at minimal steps.
2. You can now connect your Shopo.in shop to Facebook and Twitter with just one click. You might have also noticed that we have introduced a Facebook app for your shop so that your Fans can now shop right from your Facebook Page. You can also add your twitter account to Shopo shop so you can promote your shop on twitter with just a click.
3. Interact with your customers
- You can now see what products from your shop have been wishlisted by Shopo users. We have found out that this is a great indication of what you should probably do more and which sells better ;)
- You can now see your out of stock products and how many people want it back in stock! These are your most popular products and as soon as your put them back in stock, we send an email to everyone who requested for it on your behalf with a message that their favorite product is back in stock!
- You can access/reply to messages shopo users send you, right from your dashboard
4. SMS integration: Nothing feels better than prompt messages. We are happy to announce that we now have a separate channel for sellers and buyer via SMS. You will now get updates on new sales, orders and special offers from Shopo by SMS. For customers we send SMS as soon as you update your tracking number of raise an issue regarding orders. Nothing beats a happy customer and we believe first thing everyone wants is prompt reply and good reliable service.
5. Shopo Support: Sometimes we feel bad too when you have to wait for a few days to get a revert or some issue that you raised got buried deep and we missed it. We promise it won’t happen again. We are happy to launch a new revamped Shopo support thanks to awesome customer support tool from Freshdesk.com. You can raise queries targeted at specific issues like technology, events related, product approval related or order related. It will cut short the mail forwards and get you directly to the team that can fix it the fastest. You can start raising issues by clicking on the support button on your right once your logon to shopo dashboard.
6. We work tirelessly to help you sell better and we totally listened to your feedback when we pulled out support for daily Fedex shipments or you were looking out for help in photographing your products. We understand its not easy finding the best deal in cost and time. Today we are excited to launch Shopo offers where we will be listing all our exclusive offers for shopo sellers.
- Fedex - Shopo offer. We have worked out a deal with fedex that will give your discounts on fedex rates upto 50% only for shopo sellers. You can now start shipping by yourself with fedex and make use of their worldclass suport.
- As a brand you should always be just a call away or an email away. Business card come in very handy there. We are glad to offer you a compelling offer that will help you print shopo branded business cards at half the normal cost. You can now print 100 cards at 100rs :)
7. Shop vacation mode: A lot of times when we put our shops on vacation mode, we can forget to remove it once we are back and shops on vacation can cause a lot of lost customers. Hence now you can set the date until which your shop will be on vacation. Once the date is crossed, we will be automatically taking your shop out of vacation and back in business.
8. Shopo Seller Blog: Now, you can check out our blogs within the dashboard itself. You can now view the tutorials and latest announcements from our end.
Explore more and get back to us if you have any query!
Happy Selling People !!
10 1 / 2013
To give our customers a great user experience and also to keep you engaged we at Shopo.in are introducing a “Store Rating” system. With this rating system, you can track your brand growth, get valuable feedbacks, and also capture a lot of repetitive customers.
Each store is given a rating between 1 and 5: 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. Following are the metrics which will be used along with customer feedback to calculate your “Store Rating.”
1. Average Delivery Time of Products: The time taken from when the order is placed and the time the customer receives your product is measured. As we have promised 12 days’ time frame to customers, delivery of products after this time line will affect your ratings.
2. AWB update time: The time taken to update the AWB number after the product is dispatched through couriers will be logged. The ideal time to update the number is 3 days. If it is more than that, it shall add to a drawback in your ratings.
3. Customer Feedback: We have created a customer feedback form to collate customer views about their shopping experience, the products purchased, and areas of improvement. This is probably the best way to improve and grow! Tip: Better product images can increase the ratings.
4. Broken Products: The number of broken products delivered to the customers will be logged. If there are more than 7, it shall reflect on your ratings.
5. Refunds: If there are more than 5 refunds for a particular store due to stock availability or shipping problems, they shall be logged as well.
6. Active Seller: If you haven’t updated the stock or new range of products within a month, it shall reflect in your seller rating.
Store Rating will give a great boost to your brand on Shopo and will also give confidence to customers when they are planning to buy products from your store. We will start aggregating/ collecting all the above metrics starting next week on Monday 14th Jan 2013. For any queries, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 1 / 2013
Shopo.in has partnered with ‘Gharpay’ to provide Cash Before Delivery service to our customers. If the customers have any issues in using online transactions they can go for the same.
Want to know how it works?
- Once the customer places an order with Shopo.in, a representative from Gharpay will call them and confirm the order with them within 48 hours.
- The Gharpay executive will also confirm a convenient time to collect the payment with the customers.
- Once the payment is made, Shopo will notify you to ship your products.
* The service is available only in select cities in India.
How to Process your Gharpay Order?
- Once the customer places a Gharpay order, you will get a temporary mail stating to reserve the stock and not ship it. The count on hand of the particular product will be decreased.
- When the payment has been collected by the Gharpay agent and confirmed with Shopo, you will get another mail stating to ship the products.
- If the customer has cancelled the order, your stock will be reset to the previous number and you need not ship those orders.
12 9 / 2012
Shopo is growing bigger and better! With the recent changes of launching Shopo 2.0 and Self Serviced Dashboard, we have yet another surprise for you, the ‘Automated Image Crop Tool.’ This feature on the Self Serviced Dashboard is now open to all the sellers who have access to the same. This feature was mainly built to give more freedom to you sellers for showcasing your product in a better way.
How to use it?
Using this tool is very simple and hassle free. All you have to do is choose your product picture and upload them. Once you upload, it automatically resizes the height and width based on the aspect ratio. All set to use? Hold on, the minimum image requirement for using this tool is 400*400 pixels.
Click on the ‘Add image’ button.
If you have selected a different picture or willing to change the picture, you can click on ‘Discard Image & upload a new image’
Choose the best view of your product and click ‘Crop Image’
Please note, it is normal to see only a portion of the picture when you upload. The entire picture shall reflect on the website.
If you do not like the view, you can go back and change them again.
And, you are done :)
What you benefit from this?
- Variable image width and height in the product page slideshow.
- Saves time in checking the image size, thereby enabling faster product approvals.
- Choosing your preferred thumbnail for your picture for better selling and viewing purpose. This thumbnail image is for the product page, landing page, search page, shop page, and categories page.
- Customers get access to the original high resolution picture when they click on the product slideshow.
Happy uploading and selling people. :)
26 6 / 2012
So, do you own a store in Shopo? Have you made your first ever sale? Hooray! Are you now wondering when you will receive your payment? Read on, to know more on our payment cycle and process.
We thought by bringing in a system of paying twice a month will give you a consolidated amount, instead of multiple small amounts. Have a look at our tentative dates:
- For the orders which have come from 1st to 15th of the particular month and the ones that have been delivered, the payment will be made in the time span from 17th to 21st.
- For the orders which have come from 16th to 31st of the same month and have been delivered, the payment will be done on 4th to 7th of the following month.
Other important points to remember.
Please provide the airway bill numbers to track the delivery and process the payment on time without any hassles. Please note, without the airway bill numbers the payments can get delayed.
In case Shopo insists on self-shipping and promises a re-imbursement, please ensure the scanned copy of the courier slip is mailed to us, without which the payment cannot be processed.
Oh, have your read our post on the complete operations? If not, please click here.
Btw, Happy Selling People :)
26 6 / 2012
We hope you have received a set of operations rules, after your welcome and launch mail. We understand You and decided to take the shipping charges load, apart from all the exciting new and additional features. We believe this will enhance the operations process and provides an impeccable customer service.
Just to brush up, here are a few operation rules you have to keep in mind when it comes to Shopo operations rule.
1) Refund/Cancellation Processes - The customer will be refunded if Order delivery exceeds 10 days. We will be making this 7 days very soon!
In other cases these will be processed as mentioned below -
A. Customer does not like the product shipped - This is very subjective and seller needs to confirm if they are okay with it. If you do not wish to exchange a particular product please mention clearly in the Product Specifications for that product that this product will not be returnable. This will help us reduce the amount of dissatisfied customers. Shipping charges will be borne by Shopo under fair circumstances.
B. Shipped product is not the same as ordered by customer as in the color/size/some part is a variation of product. This is unacceptable unless customer is notified about the change as soon as the order is placed. In this case there will be an unconditional reverse pickup and it will have two effects -
1. Customer agrees to have another one shipped (time notified) - Seller will bear the cost of return shipment + new shipment. Shopo will bear the cost of first shipment.
2. Customer does not want a new one and wants a refund - Customer is refunded and money paid to seller with the return shipment cost deducted.
C. Seller shipped the wrong good. Eg, they shipped a luggage tag instead of phone cover.
In this case -
1. There will be another pickup and shipment for original item.
2. Seller will bear the return shipment and new shipment while Shopo will bear the original shipment.
D. Shipped item broken in transit
In this case -
1. Buyer gets to keep it or return it and we will ship a new product. Shopo will bear the cost of both products and all shipments.
2. Exchange or refund policy: Sellers needs to be explicit about if they are ok with replacements/returns in the Shipping policies on their store.
3. Please note that terracotta, glass and other fragile items need to be packed with extreme care, with multiple layers of bubble wrap and packed tightly in a cardboard box. Careless packing will lead to this issue being treated as a Case B.
2. Pickup scheduling/ follow up
A. Whenever an order is received, it has to be confirmed within 24 hours for whatever pickup date. Failing to confirm within 24 hours will result in a sms alert and also a mail alert and if it stands unconfirmed for the next 24 hours, the order will be cancelled for that shop and amount refunded the same day.
B. Beyond 12 noon, seller wont be able to confirm a pickup for the same day. 12 noon is when a software will run and all pickups for that day will be locked down.
C. There will be an sms sent as soon as pickup for seller is booked mentioning the time.
D. There will be a call right after pickup closing time to check if pickup happened. If seller doesn’t wish to be called please let ops team know at email@example.com . We will use a sms information but that will inevitably result in followup delays. Our promise is all pickups will happen no matter what or seller will be notified one hour before his pickup closing time that it wont happen and a promise to do it next day.
3. AWB nbr info and internal tracking reference will be mandatory -
As Much as it is extra work, please MAKE SURE the Airway bill form is filled correctly either by you or the Fedex person! This will help solve most of the confusions and will also help us make your payments faster!
A. There is a field in Airway bill/Fedex invoice, which mentions internal tracking reference. Please fill your Shopo order numbers in that field.
B. There is a field in Airway bill which mentions ‘bills and duties payable by’ - Please select the “Third Party” option in this one! This will make sure the buyer does not have to pay the octroi charges!
C. Please note the Airway Bill numbers, and keep the airway bills with you till package is delivered! Sellers need to send back the Tracking numbers by next day 11AM max to firstname.lastname@example.org !
SMS integration for pick up
We now have an Active sms channel and you can escalate missed pickups/awb numbers etc by sending an SMS. This could work easier than making a call or writing an email!
You can send <ORDER_NUMBER>; or <CUSTOMER_NAME> <AWB_NUMBER> by sms at the end of the day and our Ops team can update it. Kindly send the sms to 08880233322. And please remember to mention your Shop name!
All sms’es to the number will result in a new email to email@example.com and we will do the needful.
For any queries on this information, feel free to send a mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you might need any help with any of these points! We’ll be more than glad to help you out!
Happy Selling People :)
21 6 / 2012
Anddddd.. It’s here. The all new Shopo 2.0 has been launched to take YOU to the next level of selling and shopping experience. Are you geared up for this exciting ride with US? Here, we would be explaining all the new features on Shopo so that you can get the best out of your shopping experience.
We know that you have missed out on the experience of shopping offline on websites. Which is why we decided to bring to you Shopo Social. It is a platform where you can hang out with friends, secretly checkout what strangers are buying and brag about purchases. Now here is what you can do…
1. Shopo has become more exclusive - Sign in with your Facebook account or create your own Shopo account. By doing this, you get access to a whole range of designers and their products, including yours.
2. The new look - Shopo has a stylish home-page with a a slicker header. Now, finding products, people and shops is so much more easy with the advanced search tab. So, be assured that people will find you superfast.
3. Live feed - You can see what everyone is upto on Shopo. This will help you discover, how many people are wishlisting your products. Also, know how many of them have marked you as their favourite shop. As a customer, you could also wishlist products and favourite shops.
4. Product Page – Know what the customer feels about your product on this page. When you go to the product page, you can know how many people have bought the product. You can also view customer reviews or leave your own feedback on the product.
5. Advanced search tab – Now your customers can search a product with ease. They can find products by using various preferences like new products, old products, price wise, or store wise.
6. Invite your friends - This is the fun part. Invite your friends and your well wishers. You can do that via facebook or even otherwise and form your own gang. You can give and take gyan and share your shopping list and selling expertise. Sounds great, right?
7. Advanced profile page - Whatever activity you do on shopo can be seen on your Shopo profile page as mini live feed. Know the list of people who are following you and the list of people who you are following. Guess what? All your purchases on Shopo are also saved. You can edit and create a wacky profile too !!
8. Sell with us – Know somebody creative? Are they inspired by you? Well, you can bring them on board too. Tell them to click on the “Sell with us” button and fill out a simple form. Before you know it, they could be on Shopo.
And when you connect to your Facebook page, everything you do goes on your timeline. We are not stopping here. This is just the beginning. Watch out for rewards, twitter connect and so much more.
Excited? Go and get started.
Happy Selling and Shopping.
21 6 / 2012
We all know time flies. But, can you believe it is this fast? Yes, we are stunned as well. It is been a year since Shopo started as a result of an adrenaline rush.
From 25 handpicked designers, we have proudly grown to over having 300+ of them on board now. The phenomenal growth is purely because of the underlying trust YOU designers have in US. We do not believe in naming you sellers, as each one of you have evolved as a brand, creating unique identities for yourselves. With YOU, We are growing as well. Now, we have changed for the better!
Have an amazing selling experience people!
20 6 / 2012
Its funny to think it all started in an auto ride! 10 minutes that changed our lives for good!
Before Shopo came into being, I was on a sabbatical from over 6.5 years in media, and had started a little design studio that was doing decently. I had a blog going with some support from social media, but the business was not growing beyond a point. This was exactly what I was ranting about to Theyagarajan, my partner in crime and my tech guru as we were in an auto on the way back from a laptop purchase! And then we looked at each other. And we knew we were thinking the same thing. That probably was the moment Shopo was born. Over the next few months, we talked to a lot of people, understood the design industry a little better… The idea evolved and there came the point where we couldn’t wait any longer to put it into being! Taggy quit his job, I shut my studio and we put all our waking moments into building Shopo as it started last year.
When we first talked to people about selling on shopo, all we had were a couple of design mockups and a long pdf file! It was surprising though, because every designer we did talk to told us that they were waiting for something like this in India. Finally, somewhere between 20th and 21st of June 2011, Shopo launched into the webosphere with 20 sellers.
Today I wake up, and the first question that comes to mind is, “Is it a year already?” and what a year it has been. We have grown to over 300 sellers, a brilliant team of 25, that has been handpicked, (sometimes using totally unimaginable methods) and a customer base that seems to keep coming back to buy from us, week after week! It has all been overwhelming to say the least.
So on this day, when we complete a year, we give you a new Shopo. A Shopo that stays true to its basics but is completely about YOU! A place you will have as much fun, as you will when you go mall hopping! The first Indian marketplace, probably, that lets YOU choose what it should feature on its pages! We hope you have as much fun using it, as we did building it.
And this is just the beginning.
Krithika Nelson & Theyagarajan.S
19 6 / 2012
So, have you checked out our post on adding a product using the self serviced dashboard? Then, it is about time we reveal you the technique of adding variants.
Are you wondering what a variant is? If you have the same product in different colors or sizes, you can add them as an option rather than simply mentioning it in specification or the description. Also, the customers can have the ease of selecting what they like. For example, if you are a T-shirt seller you can explain on various sizes and colors available. So, ready to get started? Read on.
When you have no variants: If you do not have any variant to be added you can simply click none and add the details like SKU, price, units in hand, weight, height, width, and depth.
This is called the master variant. If you want to edit any details in future, you can do that by clicking ‘Edit Master Variant’.
When you have variants: If your product has different sizes or colors, you can choose either of them and enter the details. Remember, you can either choose sizes or colors and not both at the same time. Once you decided your variant, you can choose from the list ranging from Small to XXL or different colors from the drop-down box.
When you want to add another variant: Similarly, enter the product details in the related field. For adding the next variant click, ‘Add Another Variant’, until you have updated all the variants available.
Happy Selling People.
19 6 / 2012
With the burgeoning number of new camera models in the market, everyone is an amateur photographer today. In addition, it is quite likely that we are all shooting in what is called an Auto mode with the internal flash on. Nothing wrong, nothing wrong. Only if you want your products to stand out, we need to get away from the rest of the crowd. Let me help you here.
Like any other branch of photography, Product photography is a specialization and an art by itself. Lately both the marketers and the advertisers are depending majorly on good photographs of the products they are selling. No amount of great description will equal a good photograph, as the latter will give the buyer a sense of how the product will actually look like in real.
The vital factors that come into play are the following,
• The light
• Background and
Lighting in a photograph is very akin to what shading is to a painting. Without proper lighting, your product will not get that wow effect you are aiming for. You do not always need a professional lighting every time. You can always create similar lighting with small lamps and easily buildable inexpensive lights.
When clicking a product, make sure that the light wraps the products from all directions and keeps the product fully lighted. This is will also create a soft light around the product making it to exude a certain kind of glow. This is also sometimes called as 360 degree lighting. Make efforts to avoid dark shadows and bright glare spots on your product. A reflector helps. For the home-photographer, a thermocol board works like magic.
A strong photograph is the one that says “Pick Me!” It can have the simplest and yet the best possible composition. Unless the situation demand it, it is better to avoid clinical shots. By clinical, I mean the boring shots with white background and harsh lighting. Create an environment, make it fun, and engage the product with the surroundings. If you are shooting a bar of chocolate, pool the equipments or ingredients around it. If you are shooting a silver earring, offset the color with a bright object. You get the picture.
Raise your hands if you understand the following terms: DOF, Bokeh, Off focus. Ok, lower your arms, someone behind you is staring at you thinking, “why is he/she raising the arms looking at a computer screen?”
Well the above jargons are thrown heavily by budding photographers when they talk about photograph techniques. Not rocket science but it does involve Physics. Your camera is a simulation of your eyes, with the lens, shutter and sensors playing their parts as cornea, eyelids and brain respectively.
Now, please raise a pencil in front of you and focus on it. You will observe that the background goes out-of-focus. Kudos! Pat your back; you have just demonstrated DOF or Depth of focus. When you want to highlight a subject from the rest of its background, it can be achieved by focusing on it, and hence sending the rest of the environ out of focus. This can be achieved by adjusting the Aperture settings in your camera.
Coming to the last point, I really do not have to explain about clarity, do I? It is always best to keep it simple and not over crowd the picture. To borrow a jargon from Masterchef, make your Product the hero of your picture, the core ingredient. That is all for today. We will look at proper lighting, and some simple photo correction software in subsequent posts.
Your resident Photographer,
14 6 / 2012
So, are you familiar with the self-serviced dashboard? Now, get to know how to upload your product and how to get it approved faster.
• Catchy Title: Give a short and an attractive product name. For an extra neat and appealing look, you can use sentence or title casing. Make sure you give a uniform look throughout your store.
• Detailed Description: A great product description can actually help selling your product faster than ever. Wondering how to describe your product? Just think about how you felt when you created the product. Express that in words! Coz, there is no-one who can explain them better than you. If you can add some fun or quirky element to it, you can become the next top seller of Shopo.
• Precise Specification: Have you ever thought from the customer’s perspective? They might like a particular earring for instance, but can be very skeptical about the material they are made of or the way they are to be preserved. Now, keep your users happy by giving them these extra details. There are also separate fields for height, width, depth, and weight too.
• Select the Right Category: Adding the product to the right category provides better visibility in the site’s search. If you have any confusion on adding the right category, you can browse through our categories or use the search option in the self serviced dashboard.
• Eye-Catching Images: A picture is worth a thousand words. Take eye catching pictures and upload them for better sales. In Shopo, the standard size of the image is 400 * 400 pixels as it provides a detailed and bigger view of the same.
• Tags: Make your product search engine friendly by giving tags. Your ideal tags should be from 75 to 100 characters with SEO rich keywords.
•Meta Description: Give a snippet of your product description with 200 to 250 words with at least one or two SEO keywords.
What are you waiting for? Upload the products and happy selling :)